Duration 8-9 Hours
- Batubulan village: Balinese sacred dance performance “Barong and Keris Dance “
- Celuk village: famous for its gold and silver work
- Batuan village: home of painters
- Mas village: The wood carver village
- Tegallang village: a beautiful rice terraces.
- Ubud Village: friendly Monkey forest
- Kintamani Village: The view of the Volcano and Lake Batur while having lunch.
- Kayu Ambua Village: Fruit plantation to see spice, coffee, vanilla, cocoa, pineapple etc.
- Besakih Village: The Mother Temple
Price: USD 30 per person and minimum 2 persons | price on request for more than 2 persons.
Price include: Air condition car with petrol, English speaking driver, Sarong for visiting temples
Price exclude: Entrance fees, Local guide at Besakih Temple, performance ticket, meal and other personal expenses
Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian and Seminyak at 08.15 am
Sanur at 08.45 am